Logic Update !

fuck emagic and fuck Apple. nubs loves pc's and the only decent sequencer was Logic. I am now on a personal crusade to talk shit about Emagic and Apple whenever i can. I come into contact with tons of musicians, students, engineers, etc. and I'm going to encourage them to never buy from either company again. Come my friends, spread the hate. I've already personally written Apple and Emagic. If enough working engineers and hobbyists did so maybe they'd change their tune. Logic is better than protools.

well bullocks and ballyhoo to you. thee nubs and all his multiple personalities care. i like that, thee nubs. more ye olde english from now on. ingnore information from thee nubs and wallow in the darkness ye olde friend. up the paddle without a canoe is where you will be yesterday.

sweetnubs said:
If enough working engineers and hobbyists did so maybe they'd change their tune. Logic is better than protools.

We can only hope !
I certainly dont want to go out and buy a mac.
I think 5.5 will keep me entertained for a few more years.

Mac is overhyped... The only reason every professional uses it is because every professional uses it. When some of us homerecorders become pro's the tables will turn (maniacal laughter)!!

Personally I think Sonar is just as good as Digital Performer or ProToolz and is the best bet out there for PC users. Unfirtunately you can't get a DSP card for Direct X!! Cool Edit Pro is pretty good on the muiltitrack audio side, but the midi is certainly lacking. It is the best editing program ever though.

Cubase is archaic and too intuitive. Nuendo is even worse. I have never used Logic though. I hear Vegas Pro is the shit too. Is it VST or Direct X???

For those of you who don't think PC's are stable, try one now that WinXP is out.

And for those MAC users who say Jaguar is the shit, try getting a good multitracker for it!!! (maniacal laughter)

Beezoboy

Beezoboy

Logic is awesome, you can do anything but it's damn hard to figure it out. It has probably the steepest learning curve of any of the programs mentioned. And has a lot of midi stuff that you might not need, but it's there if you do!

Back