I've Tried Logic Platinum 5.0 and 4.7...and I Need Some Help.

ghetto3jon

hi. i really want to buy a mac, but i can't find any multitrack recording software i like. i used cool edit pro 2 on my pc for a while, and i LOVE it. since i decided to mac, i've been trying logic, and deck, and others...but i don't like any of them. they have all this midi junk i'll never use...logic especially was much too complex for my taste, and deck is only 16 bit.

so can anyone reccomend any other software i should try? maybe somthing a little simpler. i've become a hardcore mac person, and i really don't want to buy another pc just so i can use cool edit...but it's starting to look that way. can you help me?

i hear protools is a lot easier than logic audio. And less midi junk. Maybe give the free version a try?

You dont have to use the midi functions in Logic. In fact you can customize your windows to audio only and never see the midi functions.
I have been using Logic for years and its rock solid and extremely powerful. It is also catered to a mac.
As with all software there is a learning curve, but once you have familiarized yourself with one they all are virtually the same.

Back