I want to be the next trent reznor

tmcbrinn

Hmmm, this post looks farmiliar. OK, I'm gonna give someserious suggestions. I would get aportable DAT for sampling. Then I woulld make sure that you have the best editing and arranging software out there (don't have a specific suggestion on that one). Then how about either a drum machine, or a module with trigger inputs. If you have acoutics drums, mic them and trigger them too. Record them and then manipulate the s**t out of them. Next I would start investing in lots of effects processers and DSB's. Try using a 9v battery that''s almost dead in a distortion box....killer sound!

Hey im really into industrial and heavy techo. so far i have Acid Dj (im getting the full version soon) N-track , stienberg b-box.
what else do i need to have or should i have or could i have? im considering reaktor, or reberth or some kind of midi key board controlable software sampler like giga sampler or the bithedz one. i have a couple of sample cds and drum sample cds. and am getting a new sound card and a second hard drive....
so what else?

Back