How to stop INTEL RAPID STORAGE(ctrl.-I) upon bootup

I was trying to fix something in windows 10 pro bootup. Then after setting something to defaults i couldn't get it to bootup to windows10 , the computer kept wanting to repair itself. Well, finally i tried safe boot and it returned to normal only a new screen called Intel Rapid Storage shows up on boot up and the computer takes longer to get into windows homescreen. My question is if that new screen wasn't there to begin with what option or checkbox is there that will remove it?

Hi,
Sounds like maybe you tinkered with things in the BIOS?
The BIOS is a bad place to tinker with things. :P

Normally I'd recommending going back and un-doing whatever you did but, honestly, if you're not 100% sure what that is/was, and the computer works, my advice is leave it as is.

Cannot be that complicated. I think i need to uncheck or check the fast bootup option but don't know where it's located. I did this trying to get my zoom g5n pedal-interface to work in cubase.

Get thee over to soundonsound.com forum. What Pete of Scan does not know of W10.....

Dave.

I fiddled and fiddled like the fiddler on the roof (in bios setup) and finally fixed it.I was about to give up and take it to my computer shop but disabling RAID and then entered safe mode boot the Raid prompt window upon bootup disappeared..thanks.

Get thee over to soundonsound.com forum. What Pete of Scan does not know of W10.....

Dave.

Hi,
Sounds like maybe you tinkered with things in the BIOS?
The BIOS is a bad place to tinker with things. :P

Normally I'd recommending going back and un-doing whatever you did but, honestly, if you're not 100% sure what that is/was, and the computer works, my advice is leave it as is.
I fiddled and fiddled like the fiddler on the roof (in bios setup) and finally fixed it.I was about to give up and take it to my computer shop but disabling RAID and then entered safe mode boot the Raid prompt window upon bootup disappeared..thanks.

Back