help advise in Equalizing a song

julio213180

Hi guys, I was wondering if you know any software tha is able to play a song and get the Eq settings from it, so tha i can apply to onother recoding o the same song.
its because i found a song on britain's got talent, and the song is so cool, but it has some background noise on it and since eliminating the back ground noise is a pain, I have been waiting for the actor to record the song now for five months, it finally came out on spotify, but the recording is terrible it got no bass the voice thas not sound the same like te song on the tv. i tried to mess around with vlc player EQ, but i made it sound even worse. so can anybody here please help?

thank you

Not sure what you mean about "transposable EQ"? IMHO your best bet is to use the original recording and download a 30 day demo of a noise reducing DAW. Sound Forge now owned by MAGIX is pretty good. With all those NR programs you need a light touch. Do a run with minimal reduction and check for artifacts. If ok push it a little more.

I dare say there is NR in Reaper and Audacity?

Dave.

thank you for the the suggestions Ecc83, Alterman.
I do appreciate. but when a try to reduce the noise of a song all ways it does not come out right. i think it would be easier to add some bass to the version on spotify since it is already clean.
if you guys be so kind to listen to it and tell me if is possible i will be forever grateful.
on the version o youtube his voice sounds more a live got bass it goes nice with the melody
since i cannot post link, the name of the song is wiggle wine, if you look on you tube you find this Donchez bags a GOLDEN BUZZER with his Wiggle and Wine! | Auditions | BGT 2018
now the version on sportify is the whole song no noises but no bass either,
just wanted to make the second one sound like the first.
thank you.

Back