GOOD Forum for Digital Pocket Studio Type Gear?

bongolation

While I have a pretty good dedicated studio, I recently took advantage of an incredible SDOTD price on one of [these]:

TADP008EX-2.jpg

...to do some scratch recording and preliminary fiddling around when I don't want to fire up the studio. Rather to my surprise, this thing is vastly more sophisticated than I expected, and (naturally) more complicated.

These things really have possibilities, though, and I was wondering if there's a good forum for people working with these kinds of digital devices where I can get some tips and questions answered. Sites I've found on Google are mainly moribund. :(

As always, thanks for any good suggestions!

I gave it a quick glance, but it looked more for the bigger gear. I'll give it a fishing trip and see what I catch. ;)

I saw that one right out of the gate, but it's totally dead for what I'm looking for -- no replies since October. :(

I don't think there's much to be had, which is kind of surprising to me.

It is the type of site where people reply to actual problems if they know the answer, there is nowhere near the amount of traffic on that site as there is here, but there are some very knowledgeable people there. So post a question?

Alan.

Back