Give me YOUR opinion???

RBrez

I'm into making beats and putting out a quality souding CD. Here is what I have now. Let me know your opinion on what you think I need to make my beats and vocals sound quality...!

Gateway 500s
2.4 P4
512MB RDRAM
80 Gig HD

Fruity Loops
Sound Forge 6.0
Acid Pro 4.0

Shure SM58 Mic
mic stand/pop filter

What do ya'll suggest I get???? Korg Triton? Preamp?????

I can spend about an extra $3,000 dollars.......... What do you think about making beats? A Korg triton???

No idea, I am a guitar player. if you have $3000 grand burning a whole in your pocket, then get something with better pre's like the Aardvark Direct Pro 24/96.

Fruity loops is fun. But so was Atari. You want solid beeats and have cash get a groove machine that samples and has super bitrate.....

Roland MC909 64-Voice Sampling Groovebox
Kiss $1500 goodbye, but it will keep a steady beat

So this is it huh....... Looks good...! This will do everything I need beatwise then huh??? When I buy this, what else do you suggest I do........ Do I get a mixer and hook it up to my mixer and plug my mixer into my sound card or what??? Do I plug my SM58 into the ROland or just str8 into my soundcard.....? What soundcard do you recommend?

Attachments

• groovebox.jpg
    groovebox.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 49
Thanks alot......... That's what I heard.... I'm gonna buy an Audiophile 24/96 soundcard, MPC 2000xl and a behringer mixer...... can you think of anything else I might need?????? Won't the MPC plug into the mixer and the mic to? and then I'll just plug the mixer into the Audiophile right and I'll be ready to go........

Back