Free eventide ultra channel plug-in until july 8tth

wildschwein

You have to download and install the Ilok app and set up an Ilok account if you don't have one, but this plugin will be $249 after July 8 -- so get in there. I downloaded it today and it seems to be a very cool plug. Deal of the year. I don't have enough posts here to create the url link but just do a Google search for the Pro-tools expert site and/or the Eventide Ultra Channel Plugin and follow the instructions.

Downloaded an installed it two days ago and used it on the vocal busses in an R&B project I am mixing. Besides the small GUI this plugin rocks! The O-Presser saved the day!

The micropitch and stereo delay sections are also rad. You can even rearrange each section depending on what signal flow you like. Get it everyone! It's a serious channels strip, this!

Cheers :)

You have to download and install the Ilok app and set up an Ilok account if you don't have one, but this plugin will be $249 after July 8 -- so get in there. I downloaded it today and it seems to be a very cool plug. Deal of the year. I don't have enough posts here to create the url link but just do a Google search for the Pro-tools expert site and/or the Eventide Ultra Channel Plugin and follow the instructions.

Hey thanks!

Does this iLok thing mean that the computer has to be online?

Yeah. It's a really good plug. I've already cut a track with it. It's great on vocals. The preset library is huge too. You do have to be online once just to install it after that you don't need to be. Also on Windows the default install path is crazy and you should definitely choose where you want to install otherwise your DAW may not see it.

i am not even sure yet how to use these things but looked here and around youtube, and saw nothing but praise on this one.

Crossing my fingers when I upgrade my PC that this can be transferred over

Back