Cd burning and adding tags

Executivos

I have to mix entire sets of multiple bands from warped tour. I went through and bounced them as a single stereo wav file per set. (anywhere from 20-30 minutes long) Now I need to burn them onto a cd and have each track be a diff song. Is there anyway to do this without actually chopping and saving songs seperately?

At this point I'm almost willing to buy a new program for burning if someone is sure of one that can do it with ease. Right now i have nero and roxio.

OH! OH! I Know this one!

Executivos,

I have used quite a few CD making softwares (except Wavelab) and by far the best one as far as ease and ability is Samplitude.
Any of their versions from Master to Studio all the way up to their flagship Producer 2496 will do just what you need.
You can import (or record direct) 3 hrs+ in one continuous file,
bring it up on a single stereo track and simply drop track markers (1,2,3,4..etc) and an end of CD marker hit the burn button and you are in buisness.
Whats nice about Samplitude is you can also use noise reduction , compression,volume curves, fades EQ ,and any plugins you may have and do some editing if you want.
It is not a $50 program but it is so very much worth the price.

tmix

Back