Can't hear drums when re-opening project (Reaper)

Zinnydin

Hi all, I'm currently learning reaper and am using the MT-PowerDrumKit, took a little bit but i got it to work like a charm how i like. However, i can take a drum sample and use it/edit it however i want just fine, sounds great, but when i close Reaper then re-open the project i can no longer hear the drums at all when i play the track? If i delete the track then do the exact same thing to set it up again i can hear it fine, but closing then re-opening Reaper causes it to go silent again.

Does anyone know why this may be and what i can do to fix it? Thank you! :)

Is your drum program a demo version maybe? Many demo version plugs-ins do not retain settings when the daw is closed or the project is changed.

It's because you haven't paid the $6 or so for the license. All you need to do is re-open the VST and click the "Skip" button and you can hear it again. This will need to be done every time you load the plugin unless you pay the $6 fee. It's called a "Nag screen".

You just have to go into the Effects option, click on MTPowerdrumkit and hit OK again. If you load up 3 instances of MTPDK, you have to do that for each instance. That's the "nag screen" issue, and its a bit of a pain. I don't have to worry about it anymore. I went ahead and sent them some $$.

It's because you haven't paid the $6 or so for the license. All you need to do is re-open the VST and click the "Skip" button and you can hear it again. This will need to be done every time you load the plugin unless you pay the $6 fee. It's called a "Nag screen".

thank you very much! I'm a dafty haha

Back