Avenger GUI so huge I can't work!

revnice1

I opened Avenger and the GUI is so huge I can't get to the S1 screen behind it!

You can resize the GUI by dragging the bottom right corner (or changing the size in the registry) but mine is docked at the top of the screen and I can't grab anything to move the display out of the way.

Anyone got a suggestion? How do I change 'Always on Top' in Studio One? That would do it.

Thanks - rev

See in the upper right corner to the left of th X if there's a stick pin icon - clicking this pins the window in place or unpins it. Then just click the X to close it.. or leave it open.

I couldn't get to it. That much of the screen was off the screen. I saw a fix where you change a registry value for the size, you don't need that because you can drag a size change using the tiny square at bottom right.

What I did was open a new song and change settings for Avenger there - because last used settings leave traces.

Good work. There are lots of ways to fix this in Windows if the window displays an icon in your task tray but this sub window probably doesn't, just the main program does and moving that around doesn't change the relative position of the offending window.

Correct, sub windows don't show. Just under Avengers' title bar there is a Scale where you can select a % change in size but that doesn't help if the grabbable part is still off the screen.

Back