Audio Playthrough on Multiple Outputs PC

I have one of those, stood in a corner gathering dust. Anyone wants it free I will leave it on the doorstep.

Dave.

:laughings: Wish I'd known that when I dropped $180 for mine. For the price of a round trip ticket to Northampton I could have had yours for free... Still works great for what I use it for.

I have one of those, stood in a corner gathering dust. Anyone wants it free I will leave it on the doorstep.

Dave.
I used mine all the time recording in small clubs. it's how I fed the field recorder so I'd get a dry signal instead of whatever the person screwing up the house sound was doing, if the house PA even had separate sends, which in most cases it did not...

Great piece of gear, but it is analog. I'm still not sure why multiple digital outputs are needed, except that maybe OP wants a stereo send separate from the dolby one, and some unified switching mechanism (which the 8x splitter isn't going to solve)... I probably didn't read closely, but a picture would have saved a few hundred words, if not a thousand, I think!

Back