Anyone want to buy a lot of really good software for cheap

fiveironguy

Hey yall,
ive got a really solid collection of software here and wanted to see if anyone is interested, email me at chevellerocks@yahoo.com is you are, the price is 110$ USD. heres the list

Programs

Cubase sx 2.02.31, Steinberg Wavelab 5.0, Nuendo 2.2.0.33, Magix Sequoia 7.0, Cakewalk sonar 3.1.1 producer Edition, Reason 2.5, Native instruments Komplete 2, , fruity loops v4.51, magix music studio Deluxe 2004, sony soundforge 7, sonic foundry acid pro v4, Awave Studio, instruments Traktor DJ Studio, guitar pro v 4.0.7 with tab collection. Native instruments Labview v7.1 pro

here is a list of vst and vsti's that come with this collection

Steinberg Hypersonic plus the addon, Edirol Orchestral VSTi, Native instruments guitar rig, Yamaha Pitch fix, Korg legacy collection, Native instruments elektric piano v.1, Native , Steinberg Warp Vst, Steinberg Dcota, Vaz Modular, Waves Bundles: Diamond, IR1, Musician, Transform., hypercanvas, Steinberg Mastering edition enhanced 2002, Steinberg Ultravoice and voice designer, Steinberg Plex, antares: Autotune V3.06, Tube V.1, Kantos v.1, Microphone Modular, steinberg ultravoice, Swar VSTi, Refx vanguard v.1.04, Voxenga pack vst plugins, Steinberg: Waldorf attack, grm tools vol 1 and 2, acid loops collection

There may be a few others i have forgotten. if you have any questions just email me,

All software is fully working, i use it all in my home studio.

Ive also got all the simpsons on dvd from season 1-15 pretty menus and cd labels.. going for 120$

Last edited:
Sure man I'll take one.
Just send me a copy and after I contact all of those co. to confirm they are legal copies I'll send you the $110.00 USD.

Make sure you include all of your contact information so I can send the money or the police to the correct address.

But please note, I just robbed a bank and all of the money is marked with blue dye. I'll be sending blue cash for payment. Or I can send you a personal check from an account I closed ten years ago.

Anyway, glad to see all of your valuable contributions here on the forum.

C

Back