32 bit & 64 bit

songsj

I have an old 32 bit version of Antares auto tune, can I run it on my windows 10 64 bit system along with all of my other software. Running Reaper and many Waves plugins. Looks as though some of the Waves are 32 and/or 64 bit. All are legally licensed.

Last edited:
Yes, Reaper automatically bridges 32 bit plugins to run on the 64 bit version. It's more of a drain on CPU resources due to the emulation layer that runs, but it should work seamlessly otherwise.

Cool, thought I might use my old Antares autotune to touch up some tracks. Then render them in tune to a stem. That way I can turn Auto tune off for the rest of the mix if it is eating into the horsepower.

Cool, thought I might use my old Antares autotune to touch up some tracks. Then render them in tune to a stem. That way I can turn Auto tune off for the rest of the mix if it is eating into the horsepower.

Try the render/Freeze track, it will do the same but able to quickly make changes and refreeze if required.

Yes, it should work but you may find that Reaper's own tuning tools work just as well as they use more recent tuning algorithms (unless you specifically want the Autotune sound).

Thanks I'll take a look, I've been using Waves tune. Thought Antares may be better. Would I be looking at Reatune?

Thanks I'll take a look, I've been using Waves tune. Thought Antares may be better. Would I be looking at Reatune?

Yes - Reatune is the one I've used whenever I've needed to touch up tuning. I don't use pitch correction oftenthough.

Back