Wollensak 6150

PederJ

hey
does anyone have a wollensak 6150? i have one and am looking for any manuals, spare parts or anything else. does anyone know anything about this?

While this is almost 6 years later than your request, I do have a service manual for the 6150 in addition to the owners manual. Spare parts, I do not have. I purchased one in around 1969 and still have it. While it does not get much use now, it does get used ocassionally . Remarkably it still works. I will gladly copy each of the manuals and send to you - or, if time permits, I will scan them in and provide them in a (non-searchable) pdf format. Just provide contact info.

I hope this helps - Retiree :)

Retiree said:
... or, if time permits, I will scan them in and provide them in a (non-searchable) pdf format. Just provide contact info.

You've got 6 more years... :D

WOLLENSAK 6150 manual

While this is almost 6 years later than your request, I do have a service manual for the 6150 in addition to the owners manual. Spare parts, I do not have. I purchased one in around 1969 and still have it. While it does not get much use now, it does get used ocassionally . Remarkably it still works. I will gladly copy each of the manuals and send to you - or, if time permits, I will scan them in and provide them in a (non-searchable) pdf format. Just provide contact info.

I hope this helps - Retiree :)

Do you still a
have the manual? I need to replace the drive belts on mine.

Back