Where can I bitch about the new forum look?

Blue Jinn

Rider of the ARPocalypse
Mostly I can't tell what posts have new postings or not, there either all red or grey, before the title was bolded. Is there something I need to set or reset!!!!:mad:

Well, I guess I need to login first :spank: and then it shows up, but I'm still confused by the grey red and blue......: :drunk:

Last edited:
It's awful!

The icons are so big Ray Charles could have seen them.

The coloring is horrendous!

About 2 years ago a similar thing happened on 6speed.com, an automotive site. There was a revolt!

The site then reverted to its original fomat.

This is terrible!

REVERT, REVERT, REVERT

REVOLT!!!!

I'm too new here to have gotten very used to the old look. New threads still show up bold-faced for me, though. over 10 years and tens of thousands of posts online I've been through my share of GUI changes. I don't think this one is too bad, though the PM notifications still suck (a common trend with forum look "upgrades," I've found).

Boys...go to the main forum page...scroll down where it say BBS/Audiofanzine Feedback forum...in there is a "New BBS Feedback" thread at the top of the page, where you could and SHOULD post your thoughts. They are asking for feedback.

See...I've been over there posting over and over about some of the visual stuff...and not sure if it's going to ever be adjusted...but at this point, the admins need to hear it from as many people as possible...otherwise they think it's just a handful who are not happy and that everyone else must love it (simply because they are not complaining about it).

I say...go complain there if you really have any issues with the new BBS.
Do it now while it's still being worked on to a degree. Once the admins think they are done...I doubt they will bother with major changes later on.

You want to go to the BBS feedback forum under special forums ..... there you can make a new thread or read what others have written and been responded to from administration.

:cool:

And while y'all are down there bitching, also please bitch about them shrinking my pictures that I worked so hard on for you guys in the wallpaper thread! :(

Please!

Cheers! :)

where did the bbs.audi fanzine forum section go?

put me down as another who doesn't care for the new look.

And not just because it's new. It's harder to see which are the new posts for one thing.

Back