Wanted: TASCAM/TEAC M-30, M-35, Model 3 or 5 or similar

cjacek

Analogue Enthusiast
If any of you guys (regular posters) have any of the mixers sitting around, lookin' for a new home, then I'd love to buy one off of you or perhaps trade for my mint 244 (incl. all manuals etc). So many pieces of nice gear came damaged to my door from incompetent eBay sellers who can't pack, that I truly am affraid to make another "bulkier" purchase via that route. Sure, I had some true successes and all but not a majority. I know many folks here "baby" their stuff and treat it like gold so I feel I'd try you guys and perhaps score me a nice, clean mixer for my 3440. See, problem here, in Vancouver BC, is that there's very little found locally when it comes to these types of gear and when it shows up, it's very rare or pretty beat up. Anyway, if you guys are interested then let me know. Many thanks in advance.

~Daniel :)

How much do you want to spend on freight?

Hi Daniel

Sorry I'm a newbie not a regular (yet) so hope you don't mind....

I saw a couple of old Tascam mixers in storage at Rhema Broadcasting Group in Auckland, New Zealand about 18 months ago. I am not sure of their model, and the freight from here would be a killer, but it might be worth contacting Stu Jenke there - sjenke@rhema.co.nz - to see if its still there and still available.

Cya
Andrew

arjoll said:
Hi Daniel

Sorry I'm a newbie not a regular (yet) so hope you don't mind....

I saw a couple of old Tascam mixers in storage at Rhema Broadcasting Group in Auckland, New Zealand about 18 months ago. I am not sure of their model, and the freight from here would be a killer, but it might be worth contacting Stu Jenke there - sjenke@rhema.co.nz - to see if its still there and still available.

Cya
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Yes, the freight would be tremendous indeed. However, I might just contact them. Thank you very much for taking the time to reply to my "Wanted" post. Much appreciated! :)

~Daniel

Back