UK deal on New Quantegy 406 Pancakes

Thanks for the link, but at 17.51 euros each tape isn't as good deal as the one posted for 1/2 tape... or maybe I'm worng, but I understood £14.99 for SEVEN tapes, not one. If it's just one, then it's not a bargain :rolleyes:
I assumed he was selling the contents of the box off, one at a time, though I'm happy to be surprised. £27 (15+delivery) is pretty good for a single hub of 1/2" tape. For seven tapes, you're getting into too-good-to-be-true territory.

He's charging well over £12.00 for Ist Class Delivery which is the price that RM charges for 8 Kilos according to their website which I checked earlier, that's why I assumed the auction was for the box?

And that is virtually the same weight as a box of 7 406 1/2" tapes........?

http://tapestock.stores.yahoo.net/qu406maauta2.html

If I get one tape I want my £7.00 postal refund!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Still one left!!!!!!!!!!!

Usually the US guys get the deals like this as most stuff is overpriced here

Would snap up the last box but I already have more than enough to last!!!!

Last edited:
Bump!!!!!!!!!

Bad news for me & JPM but that seller is back with more boxes of 1/2" 406 (7 per carton)

So hopefully some of you guys can snap 'em up before we get the maddening urge to buy more tape!!!!!!!!!

Oh my .. and, additionally, each of those pancakes seems to reside in one of those neat plastic cases. Way cool and cheap too!!:eek::D

They do come in the plastic tapecare boxes!!!

If any of you guys over the pond need some tape let us know & I'll resend it over if it still works out as a good deal for you.

£43 USA & £53 Canada is the best I can find!!!!!!! Plus the £12.00 delivery So that would be about £10-11 approx per tape? About $16 - 18.00 US

Maybe the seller might send it straight over if you ask him, that way you save the £12.00 www.interparcel.com is usually cheaper over here? That would be around $13 a tape!!!!!!!

I'm getting around $65 for 406 1/2" NAB version in searches so assume that the pancakes would be around $45 but can't find any?

Nice of you to offer, trancedental and although still a good deal, it's a killer of a deal for those of you in the UK. Jealous here..:D

Back