Teac RC-70

rickb

reelin' thru the years
Will the RC-70 remote control work on a Tascam 22-4? The 22-4 manual says the RC-71 but I have not been able to find one. Thanks.

Dr ZEE said:
but Daniel have not reported the test result yet :)

I did test the RC-70, originally for the TEAC 3440, on my 388 and it worked perfectly. Indeed, I forgot to report the result... :o

It also says in the TASCAM 388 manual that the appropriate remote is the RC-71 but the RC-70 (for the TEAC) also worked, so, based on this, I have a strong feeling the RC-70 may work on the TASCAM 22-4 as well. ;)

Well still trying to find an RC-70 or 71 for the 22-4...appreciate all or your folks help. Just getting some old stuff out of the closet and rigged-up, and aquiring some other gear (wife if starting to go nuts, sees the $$ but only a mess in the "music room" so far!). Think I'm in trouble on the 22-4 head(s). I'm in Kansas City...anyone know of a decent R2R shop in the area?? If 22-4 is shot maybe will be looking for a Tascam 8-trk?? What would be your choice, make/model, on the 8-trks?? Were there ever rack ears made or still available for the 22-2 and 22-4?? Lot's of questions and maybe will start to see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks again for any help/suggestions...always appreciated. RB

Back