TEAC A-3440 "Circuit Description" manaul

hdp160

Hi does anybody have a copy of the TEAC A-3440 >>"Circuit Description"<< manual? TEAC product number 510 326 30*to share please.... Not to be confused with the other teac service and owner manuals or Les Carpenters excellent a-3440 thesis. Thanks

I looked...I don't have that. I have:

Owner's Manual
Service Manual
Parts Lists
Schematics

Have you called Teac?

I emailed TEAC Sünday afternoon, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a positive email in the next few days.

They won't email you back. Call them.

Also at namm I talked to a tascam rep (really gibson, since they now own it) Under gibson they dont seem to be too intersted in support for older gear.
Im sure there are plenty of pre gibson employees at tascam that will try to keep it alive for as long as possible.

But for some years now the best way to get a response is not via email, but telephone.

Thanks

I'm in the UK but after a bit of research I think a phone call to Teac USA is possible with my phone call plan.

Do you guys have a name, number or a suggestion who to ask for Etc. other than to the head office number I've found on their web page.

Just call the parts department in Montebello, California (323) 727-4840 and have the part number handy.

Back