TEAC 1230 Service & Owner's MANUALS

cjacek

Analogue Enthusiast
Does anyone here know of a good and reliable place to purchase profesionally made QUALITY copies of the Service & Owner's manuals for the TEAC 1230 ?

Thanks!

Daniel :)

Hi Daniel,
I checked what I have, but no luck for 1230 :(
Found this in a sales-brochure about your Teac:

As the newest member of the 1200 family this solid state, 4-track 2 channel stereo tape deck provides proffesional quality for less then $350.00 (price new).
The famous Teac 3 motor mechanism drives the capstan and the reel-tables independently to extend transport life, minimize wow and flutter and assure constant stabel tape travel.
Three produced precision heads, record, playback and erase, provide a wide frequency range, minimize crosstalk and a better signal to noise ratio than the comprise heads usually found in recorders of this price range.
Symmetrical, one hand control system, solenoid operated, and electrical instead of mechanical speed change, provide fast positive control of all operating functions.
Additional features are front panel selected bias level control for the improved tape products, automatic tape lifters for prolonged head and tape life, automatic shut off, mike-line mixing, built in pause control with "quick start" feature, instant off-the tape monitoring and built in equalization network, selected by the speed control to provide the finest audio quality.
This deck is constructed and assembled with typical TEAC attention to detail and quality control to provide years of trouble free enjoyment. ;)

They also made another model after yours Daniel with auto-reverse A-1250.

This is the only info I have. :cool:

Vintage TX said:
Hi Daniel,
I checked what I have, but no luck for 1230 :(
Found this in a sales-brochure about your Teac:

As the newest member of the 1200 family this solid state, 4-track 2 channel stereo tape deck provides proffesional quality for less then $350.00 (price new).
The famous Teac 3 motor mechanism drives the capstan and the reel-tables independently to extend transport life, minimize wow and flutter and assure constant stabel tape travel.
Three produced precision heads, record, playback and erase, provide a wide frequency range, minimize crosstalk and a better signal to noise ratio than the comprise heads usually found in recorders of this price range.
Symmetrical, one hand control system, solenoid operated, and electrical instead of mechanical speed change, provide fast positive control of all operating functions.
Additional features are front panel selected bias level control for the improved tape products, automatic tape lifters for prolonged head and tape life, automatic shut off, mike-line mixing, built in pause control with "quick start" feature, instant off-the tape monitoring and built in equalization network, selected by the speed control to provide the finest audio quality.
This deck is constructed and assembled with typical TEAC attention to detail and quality control to provide years of trouble free enjoyment. ;)

They also made another model after yours Daniel with auto-reverse A-1250.

This is the only info I have. :cool:

Thank YOU very much Rolf! I really appreciate the time you took to get this info for me!

Bye,

Daniel :)

Stereomanuals is where I get a majority of the Teac and Tascam manuals that I do not already have. They are the best reproductions I have seen.

Back