TascamForums.com are great but .....

When ever I feel the need to utter the words; fuck, shit, cumfunel, cock-sucker or asshole, which is pretty often, I love to do that here rather then any other place on the world wide web! :D

Flaming is part of a balanced diet! ;)

Cheers! :)

This place has way more traffic.

The Tascamforums dot com is like a coffee table discussion between known good friends. Here, we get fresh off the farm Newbies that we can rip,... eh,... have some fun & variety of questions with. Even though the Newbie's questions are tried & true retreads of a thousand posts before. Heh.

Let's see:...
...The capstan should be spinning when the tape/cassette is loaded, if not then the capstan belt is bad.
...Your previous tracks are echoing on your new tracks because you're not using the CUE system properly.
...You need a 1/8"-to-RCA-stereo Y cable from Radio Shack.
...You have to learn to thread the tape properly.
...Dbx NR should be ON all the time.
...an MF-P01 or Fostex X-12 is not the machine to judge or condemn all cassette Portastudios on.
...PAN and REC-FUNCT-ENABLE control track assignment in BUSS mode.
...DIRECT mode channels can often conflict with BUSS mode channels.
...The track-per-track fidelity of the cassette 4-tracker should be better than the cassette 8-tracker, but overall fidelity should be the same.
...The cassette 8-tracker enables you to pack 8 tracks on cassette, and is a superior solution to "bouncing" tracks on the 4-tracker.
...You cannot bounce tracks to a single target track in "stereo".
...Any track bounce scenario on your 4-tracker introduces sonic degradation of some sort, even in the best circumstances.
...Call Tascam to order the manual. There's no free download for that.

Hmmm. Did I cover everything??

The Ghost of FM said:
When ever I feel the need to utter the words; fuck, shit, cumfunel, cock-sucker or asshole, which is pretty often, I love to do that here rather then any other place on the world wide web! :D

Flaming is part of a balanced diet! ;)

Sailors all over the world blushing :o

:D

The Ghost of FM said:

Uh oh .. :eek: Jeff said a bad word! :D :D

~Daniel :o ;)

cjacek said:
Uh oh .. :eek: Jeff said a bad word! :D :D

~Daniel :o ;)
Golly, gee wilikers, fellas... :o

I'm awful sorry for cussin n stuff... :(

I dunno what came over me! :eek:

I just watched 14 episodes of Leave it to Beaver to get back on the straight and narrow. ;)

I'm just swell now! :)

The Ghost of FM said:
Golly, gee wilikers, fellas... :o

I'm awful sorry for cussin n stuff... :(

I dunno what came over me! :eek:

I just watched 14 episodes of Leave it to Beaver to get back on the straight and narrow. ;)

I'm just swell now! :)

Phew! Good to have you back Jeff! I though we had lost you there for a second .. :D

~Daniel ;)

Tits!

You can say "tits" here, without Dudley Doright of the RCMP galloping up to arrest you!

In fact, here you might even veiw a few tits on occasion,... and I'm not talking about those technical mechanical protrusions on tape deck equipment, either.

No doubt, you can even indulge yourself, if you so wish, like this:
"Tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, TITS!" Whew! That's an eyeful of TITS!

Often times, a simple pair of TITS is sufficient.

I'm glad I'm here, so I could get that off my chest!.... eh,...
tits!

That's all, & I'll now return you to your regularly scheduled...tits! :eek:

n fact, here you might even veiw a few tits on occasion,... and I'm not talking about those technical mechanical protrusions on tape deck equipment, either.
You mean like these :D

Attachments

• TITS1.gif
    TITS1.gif
    42.5 KB · Views: 35
Back