Tascam M320B

With a patchbay and/or making use of the direct outputs, yes. It's compatible.

I used to use two M312B mixers cascaded together to use with my MS-16 and it worked like a charm.

But...for the love of god, don't buy another ebay deal that involves long distance shipping. Buy local!

Cheers! :)

Last edited:
Cool! The mixer comes with a patch bay. I have no idea how they work... Will the 320b be limiting? I'm not too familiar with this board.
I'm afraid I can't buy the Ramsa WRB20. The music store wont go down to 850. Even though they know the board is not worth 1400.

Aw c'mon...they're charging $85 for shipping...for THAT much it should be okay...shouldn't...it?.....? :rolleyes:

psssst! I'm trying to be funny...I would expect shipping to potentially cost double that to ship it right...

Ok well... I found this guy selling a Ramsa T820 in florida for 500! I have some friends that live close by orlando and might be able to bring it down. They are coming back to mcallen, TX where I live. What do you all think

Ok well... I found this guy selling a Ramsa T820 in florida for 500! I have some friends that live close by orlando and might be able to bring it down. They are coming back to mcallen, TX where I live. What do you all think

Assuming its in good condition, that sounds like a better idea.

Cheers! :)

Back