Tascam M-520 Service Manual

harvestboy

I just purchased two Tascam M-520 units and am hoping to restore one to full functionality. I've contacted Tascam and they unfortunately couldn't supply a manual. There is a pdf copy floating around the web that's only a fraction of the complete manual. Does anyone have a physical copy they'd be willing to sell? or if anyone might have a link to a complete pdf copy, that'd be amazing.

Thanks!

I have a original operation/maintenance manual in the black Tascam binder with all the fold out schematics, exploded views, and parts lists. PM if interested.

I just got one of these and still trying to get it tested out. I have some scratchy channels, esp around the EQ. I’m hoping a thorough cleaning will help get it operational. All else seems to work, except it’s missing it’s headphone jack. I’m hoping once I open it up that it will be an easy soldering job. good luck with yours!

I just purchased two Tascam M-520 units and am hoping to restore one to full functionality. I've contacted Tascam and they unfortunately couldn't supply a manual. There is a pdf copy floating around the web that's only a fraction of the complete manual. Does anyone have a physical copy they'd be willing to sell? or if anyone might have a link to a complete pdf copy, that'd be amazing.

Thanks!
Did you ever get a copy of that manual? I need a copy too....Im willing to pay...please let me know

Hello, I don't know if you got my message. I have a complete new Tascam OEM combined Operation/Maintenance manual for the M512/520 in the original black binder that came with the mixer when it was sold new. Operation manual along with the Service section with large foldout schematics on heavy paper stock, wiring diagrams, exploded mech. assy. views, parts list, and calibration instructions.

Last edited:
Hello, I don't know if you got my message. I have a complete new Tascam OEM combined Operation/Maintenance manual for the M512/520 in the original black binder that came with the mixer when it was sold new. Operation manual along with the Service section with large foldout schematics on heavy paper stock, wiring diagrams, exploded mech. assy. views, parts list, and calibration instructions.

Yes ... I got your message and I'm interested ... Can you email me please -- brianmees0719@gmail.com.

Back