A TASCAM Chorus Flanger?

Hello all,

I recently acquired the Tascam CF-20 Chorus/Flanger. Does anyone know the whereabouts of a manual? I was going to message Ghost of FM but it doesn’t look like he’s still active. Thanks!

I’ve contacted them and left a voicemail, just waiting on a call back. i’m not sure how likely it is they’ll have the cf-20 manual though. The unit itself isn’t anywhere on their website, even in the “discontinued” area /:

Earlier in this thread somebody mentioned it may have been a Japan only release, so i’m going to contact Teac Japan as well.

I’ll continue to post updates (hopefully with a pdf of the cf-20 manual attached :P ).

Ok so Teac California just called me and let me know they have no record of the cf-20 in their system at all. The technician I was speaking to seemed super knowledgeable but didn’t know anything about it either.

Hopefully Teac Japan has a copy!

Well that’s unfortunate. Nobody there now was there in the analog heyday. And they aren’t knowledgeable about the older gear past what they have in their system. It’s not their fault. It’s just what it is, unfortunately. I’ve searched around in all the internet books and crannies I know and come up dry. I truly hope you have some luck with Teac Japan. And congratulations on owning such a rare Tascam unit!

Hey there, no luck with Teac Japan :/ Fortunately I was able to find out a little bit more about the CF-20 in my effort to find a manual. It turns out it uses Panasonic MN3007 BBD’s.

I’ll keep this thread updated with any new info I find.

Last edited:
Back