Tascam BR-20 and Tascam 32 manual

Aww... it's the abridged manual without the schematics. Still, the '32 manual, even in abridged form has a neat guide to aligning decks, so it's worth grabbing even if you don't have one.

rutson, since youve been so kind. You wouldnt happen to have a pdf version of a Tascam TSR-8 manual available? Or for Tascam mixers M1508 or M30?
If you do we should think about putting them all in a nice new post and stickying it. Alot of people would love that.
Sorry I put the other post in the wrong thread.

rutson, since youve been so kind. You wouldnt happen to have a pdf version of a Tascam TSR-8 manual available?

Dunno about the mixers, but the manuals he's posted were official ones you could download from the Tascam website until recently. I'm not aware of an official TSR-8 PDF unfortunately.

However, from a point of view of 'what does each button do' I have a decent guide here: http://www.jpmorris.force9.co.uk/stuff/tsr8.htm

...not my own work, I'm afraid, but I put it up as the original author's site has vanished.

JP,
Maybe we can kind of ask around on here and maybe someone has some more of these manuals in pdf format somewhere. Or is it possible to take a real manual and scan it to make a pdf? Im not that smart. Then we could start a nice new thread with pdf's of as many commonly used machines and mixers around here and sticky it. It would be a very nice addition to the forum.
Oh and that link for the tsr, thats pretty good. Thanks for that.

I found a site that specializes in pdf manuals but they want 14.99 for a TSR-8 manual. I already have a real one so I cant see shelling out another 15 bucks for it.

Back