Tascam 48 Manual

jessestriff

Anybody have a physical copy or pdf of the 48 manual? I picked one up recently and had it repaired straight away so today is the first day it is back in my possession. There don't seem to be any manuals on ebay at the moment.

Send me your email address in private messaging and I'll send you a pdf of the operation/maintenance manual (158 pages 18 MB in size).

Send me your email address in private messaging and I'll send you a pdf of the operation/maintenance manual (158 pages 18 MB in size).

Hey Guys,

I just picked up a 48 as well. I found the service manual, but still looking for an operation manual. Do you guys still have access to that? If so, please let me know. Thanks.

Alas, Beck was banned. Not sure why and I don't think I want to know. It would also be a good idea to obfuscate your email address a bit, otherwise it's likely to get harvested by spammers.

Tascam 48 OB

Anybody have a physical copy or pdf of the 48 manual? I picked one up recently and had it repaired straight away so today is the first day it is back in my possession. There don't seem to be any manuals on ebay at the moment.

Hi Beck, I noticed that you offered a manual for the Tascam 48 back when. Wondering whether you still have one available as a PDF. Cheers. Valdi

Beck's not here, man.

Keep an eye on eBay. Seriously. I found an original operation and service manual in the 3-ring binder for my MS-16 on eBay for $20 a little over a year ago.

Back