TASCAM 388 parts !

r.dug

Hi,
It's a little hopeless that I post for the first time on this forum that has already brought me a lot of informations, and I thank you all.

I live in France, and a few weeks ago I bought a tascam 388. It´s quite rare to see these machines here. I could buy it at a good price because the machine needed to be revised, which did not discourage me, and the plexiglass hood was not included. I did not think to block on it, but it turns out that the potentiometer of the first track was brocken. I mean, just the pcb at the bottom of the potentiometer. I thought I could find it quite easily but for now, impossible to find the same model, or even something close to it.
I know the model is 2x 5KAC D shaft.

Guys have you got some sources or sites where I can find these?
I’ve got my effect master pot out too but it’s just a 10KA pot, I think I can deal with it.

Otherwise, I looked deep into the internet, looking for this plexi glass hood, but same, impossible to find one. It makes me a little bit sick to see this machine without hood. But nothing prevents its proper functioning, so it’s not a matter of state. I thought maybe I could recreate the part, if someone has the dimensions and a picture of the arm holding the plexiglass plate? It would be a gold mine for me!
What do you think ?

Thanks in advance,
Cheers from France!

Back