Tascam 38, schematics

Scripps-66

Anyone have an original 38 manual with schematics they're looking to sell? A really good copy would probably do too..
Top dollar paid

Register at HiFi Engine - Owners and Service Manuals. Its free. They have the 38 manual and a separate schematics download...no spam or garbage or bs. The schematics scan isn't the best...you'll have to stitch together the pages since they weren't scanned in one pass, but its better than nothing.

I actually go there and try to use their download, but if you get a chance check out their copy they send, it's very hard to understand unlike some of their other machines schematics, it's like they didn't copy the whole page

Plus, I've got a couple tsr-8s, that are my main recording machines, I've got a manual with full schematics and it's just nice to have, with fold outs.. a really cheap 38 fell Into my lap and I've been messing with it on the side, that 38s probably the equivalent of an old jalopy on cinder blocks in the front yard that will never run, but occasionally still like to look under the hood and mess with it, I've got a 38 manual with everything but the schematics, just throwing feelers out there to see if I could luck into a hard copy

Back