Tascam 244 2nd Channel Playback

Freddyk

Hey guys,

Still new to this machine and already posted a few other q's about it on here! When I play my 4 tracks that I have recorded on the cue position of the monitor, my second channel sounds great but when I put the volume up on the 2nd channel fader when it's on the remix side of the monitor, the second channel sounds muffly. Sometimes the sound comes back though. What do you think this is?

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Still new to this machine and already posted a few other q's about it on here! When I play my 4 tracks that I have recorded on the cue position of the monitor, my second channel sounds great but when I put the volume up on the 2nd channel fader when it's on the remix side of the monitor, the second channel sounds muffly. Sometimes the sound comes back though. What do you think this is?

ahhh I figured it out myself. I fiddled around with the metal connector at the back of the second channel.

Hi Freddyk - glad you managed to fix it. I sent a comment on your previous thread about those jumpers and how you could feed signals to C3 and C4 here if you ever want to record all 4 tracks at once. It is a good idea to use some switch cleaner on the sockets now and again.

Back