Tascam 22-2 power supply board

Vintage Texas

Got a deck shipped in and poor packing made the power-supply board cave in on the right side..cracked 50 % passed the fuse-holders and further in.
Anyone have a parted out 22 sitting around ?:)

if ya cant cop a new board there's ways to refurb the existing one... luckily traces on power supply boards tend to be pretty good size... so you can scratch the copper bare tin it and jumper with solid core wire ... then use epoxy or similar to reinforce the board... also you can just jumper to/from good joints if ya dont want to do the scrape thing... good luck... any questions hit up the diy threads... if you've ever wanted to try diy this would be a great first project...

Yes, have done that in the past, but this board has too much damage and broken corner, would rather replace the whole thing instead.:)

Great that you've been able to resurrect the damaged 22-2, Rolf.:) I still cringe when I recall my own 'minty' 22 which arrived in the same condition as yours but I think it also had other PCB's damaged too... :(

Yes, I took a Teac X-300 board instead, they are the same.
I remember yours was a mess on arrival..darn shame, this was my third damaged one with same problem because of poor packing.:(

Back