Tap Tempo on Analog Delay?

nate_dennis

So I almost posted this in the guitar forum, but i thought you all might be more able to answer it. I love the sound of analog delay, but the problem is that I love my tap tempo. I'm wandering . . . .if an analog delay has a knob that can select different MS of delay, is there any reason this can't be determined by a tap temp? I don't know much about electronics, but I'm interested in learning and would love to have a tap-tempo analog delay. Thanks for any help. (I fully authorize you to laugh at me if I'm completely stupid)

The idea of "timing" and analog circuit in real time by "clicking it" in real time is a freaky one from 'engineering point" , but hey, you never know...
I don't know much details there, but Here's a link so you can investigate yourself, you can see what's inside the box too :D : http://www.diamondpedals.com/products/memorylane_2.html
it's like around 500 bucks pleasure :)

Thanks! Just what I didn't need to know Diamond have bought out a Vibrato pedal!!!!! Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! Where's my piggy bank?

Got a Diamond Opto compressor pedal already which is great for recording & live use.

Back