ta-pocketa-pocketa-pocketa-pocketa-pocketa

B

Beck

tHERE WE g0...BE Back aFTERTHE aMBIEN WEARS oFF. i FEL OFF MY CHAIR, THUS realizing the sleep facilitation agent I hAd previously injested was having effect (or is it affect?) No maTER ...TATA FOR noW.

:D

Last edited:
Holy cats, it was weird. I think my mistake was that I had taken over-the-counter Unisom the night before, since I hadn't had my ambien refilled yet. It takes a long time to go through the system. I had double vision -- could hardly see the keyboard or the screen.

I started out on a completely different subject and then tried to delete it because I couldn't type. In my "ambiebriated" state I couldn't figure out how to delete the post. I just did the best I could to explain why it was there in the first place. It's a damn good thing I didn't venture over to the cave. :D

And for some strange reason I just had to fix some rice-a-roni at 4:00 am before I went to bed. I can hardly remember doing it. I know I didn't follow the directions and I ended up burning it -- tasted awful.

chances are being a musician/composer/recordist, staying up till all hours all these years has made it impossible for my brain to know day from night. Ah... the price of being gifted. :)

PS. actually I did get a few whiffs of 456 that night as well. Hmmm...

Last edited:
Beck said:
Holy cats, it was weird. I think my mistake was that I had taken over-the-counter Unisom the night before, since I hadn't had my ambien refilled yet. It takes a long time to go through the system. I had double vision -- could hardly see the keyboard or the screen.

I started out on a completely different subject and then tried to delete it because I couldn't type. In my "ambiebriated" state I couldn't figure out how to delete the post. I just did the best I could to explain why it was there in the first place. It's a damn good thing I didn't venture over to the cave. :D

And for some strange reason I just had to fix some rice-a-roni at 4:00 am before I went to bed. I can hardly remember doing it. I know I didn't follow the directions and I ended up burning it -- tasted awful.

chances are being a musician/composer/recordist, staying up till all hours all these years has made it impossible for my brain to know day from night. Ah... the price of being gifted. :)

PS. actually I did get a few whiffs of 456 that night as well. Hmmm...
You gotta watch that over-the-counter stuff. My mother can't sleep without ambien either, and her prescription ran out, so she did the same thing. Layed awake all night with the shakes, and felt like she was on acid....

Back