Studio pics

Yeah, but my scanner lost a cap and it only scans half the page and the color is really funky.

One of these days I'm going to fix it.

My setup is a hybrid, I mix with an analog console and compressors/processors but record to an HD24. Does that count?:cool:

All I have is a Radio Shack "DJ Mixer" (battery-powered), a couple of cheap Wal-Mart mics, and a $150 cassette deck...

Not a pretty picture, I'm afraid...........

:(

Maybe by Christmas Ill have some pics of an analog studio. Its under construction right now, actually Im in the destruction portion of existing structure, then Ill start framing this month. Its been so long since Ive have things actually wired, and its taking forever. Can you wait forever? IM sure Ill have some pics by then. By Christmas.

SoMm

Blue Bear Sound said:
All I have is a Radio Shack "DJ Mixer" (battery-powered), a couple of cheap Wal-Mart mics, and a $150 cassette deck...

$150 for a cassette deck? You must be made of money.

There's a lot to be said for the handheld mini-cassette format. They come with a mic built in! And you can adjust the speed for cool special effects.

Pic troubles

Hi, I would post them but everytime I try, something screws up. My pix are on my wifes ebay server. I don't know how to put the link here, from my computer. What a dunce. I guess thats why I love analog, net stuff is tricky and I'm not. But I'll try tomorrow. I can attach them to an email, but here, I don't know. All help appreciated. I
also have a delima posting autocad files. They don't work here, and when I convert them to other formats, its just not the same. Looks like shit. No zoom. No paper space, model space. Oh well, I'll figure it out when I have time. Ha! Thats for the Building forum anyway. My current incarnation is what I was left with after moving out of a 2800 sq. ft house to a 1k.:eek: My wifes ebay stuff took up half the house and patio. I was left with a little 9 x 11 bedroom for my "studio". Ha. But it was just a stepping stone. Hope to build my next one, ground up. But thats another story:rolleyes:
I'll post if I can tomorrow.
fitz:D

Right click on the image, select properties at the bottom, copy the URL, and return here and past it into the IMG or HTTP selection.

I think we'd have to post these in the Studio forum. The IMG code is off in this forum.

Hi Senn, say, thanks a mill, and damn, I'm sorry. I just found out about the private message thing. What a dipshit. Saw your request and feel like a shithead. I would LOVE to listen to it and critique it. But crap, I like most everything in music. Almost. Plus my ears suck. Too many years playing live electric guitar. Doesn't make for good critical listening. Ha!
Plus, I've been waiting for 8 months for my computer guru to finish my once "state of the art computer". Its probably obsolete before its finished! All I have running at the moment is an old old old, 133, and coughs on an email! Ha! Actually, she promised to have it done next week. She's a net administrator and computer procurement person for the Dept. of Reclaimation. Really good at building computers. Now, she did say that she was waiting for some kind of new mobo, but I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to that stuff. I asked here to build it when I was going to get into, excuse me, digital audio. Well, since then, you know, the analog thing has sparked my interest, so now I don't even give a damn. The only thing I really need it for is a hi end 3D CAD program.
I haven't even listened to any net music things, cause of my crappy computer. Sput,sput! Glitch, sput. Thats what I get.
Well, John Sayers said my posts are verbose. Barefoot agreed. So that being said, I'll get off now. As soon as I get my new computer, I would love to hear your stuff. Thanks for asking me, as I don't really feel like one of the people here who's opinion matters. But thats ok. I'm just an old fart musician, who has an interest in recording.
Say, my dad just finished building his 3rd homebuilt. A single place Starduster. Its beatiful. I'll send you a pic, if I had your email. And BTW, I've had something I've wanted to discuss with you for quite a while, but felt it might not be cool yet. However,
some things have comeup that make it appropriate now. Email me if you would please.
AT cadesignr.@rcsis.com
fitz
Ps, thanks for the tip. URL, you mean the address where the pictures are stored on my wifes provider server? I think thats what its called. Maybe I could just email them to ya.(My "studio" is just a bedroom experimental design room. Got pretty good analog stuff, but the room is definitly NOT what you would consider a control room or studio.
Just my "woom". I use it to try out dimensional design stuff, as I build everything but the electronics!:)

oops

I had one too many periods its cadesignr@rcsis.com
sorry

BTW, I did what you said. I had my wife email me, and attatch the pictures, but when I opened the file, and right clicked on the image, there was NO properties in the list. Still at a loss:confused: I'm SUPPOSED to get this shit figured out soon as my GURU said she'd get it all set up for me. We'll see. Her sister(my wife)gets the big computer, all the net programs etc etc etc IMMEDIATELY. Mine's taken a year:rolleyes:
fitz

Back