Show us your Decks!

evm1024

My gara<<<<Studio is getting a bit crowded. Her are some photos. Please feel free to add your studio photos to this thread.

Attachments

• aIMG_5728.jpg
    aIMG_5728.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 478
  • aIMG_5729.jpg
    aIMG_5729.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 463
  • aIMG_5730.jpg
    aIMG_5730.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 457
That's a Tascam M-520 mixer.

No MCI console unless you are talking about the halftrack MCI JH-110A console-mount deck...on the left on the floor next to the ATR-100.

Oh...you were asking Ethan... :D

You've all likely seen it, but that's not deterring me...My Ampex MM-1000 1" 8-track:

IMG_2858_11_1.JPG

That's hilarious...I didn't even notice the pig. Its a poster on the door out to the horse shed that was there when we moved in. Don't know why it is still there. I also don't know why I would take it down.

ETHAN!

Is that the modular synth above the monitors?? Need to see that a little closer...

my decks are spread around, so trying to get a shot of them gets only pieces...:D
seriously, I don't have any newer special pics of decks, so these are some cuts from older photos.
my "studio" changed since and I have no patience to do any updates, kinda' busy with other matters of existence .

Attachments

• zee_studio_1.jpg
    zee_studio_1.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 386
  • zee_studio_2.jpg
    zee_studio_2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 376
  • zee_studio_3.jpg
    zee_studio_3.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 379
That's a Tascam M-520 mixer.

No MCI console unless you are talking about the halftrack MCI JH-110A console-mount deck...on the left on the floor next to the ATR-100.

Oh...you were asking Ethan... :D

Oh. When he had mentioned before he had an MCI I thought he was talking about a mixing board for some reason. I knew about the MCI reel.

Hey dodge I second that...that Teac has a very pro look for a consumer format deck...very clean.

ZEE...your studio looks like your website...organized and FULL of flavor. I love the warmth of the wood. You've done very nicely with it all.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I had a X-7r that was in better shape then this one is back in the late 80's to early 90's. This X-7 is really my Nephews ( if I decided to give it back to him) The sound on the X-7 really is amazing for a consumer deck. I bought a capstan belt from Lo fi love when he mistakenly bought an extra one for his X-10.

Back