Sgt pepper 4-tracks? Got em? I do...

ok so what version of what song has the 2 extra tracks? And could you be so kind as to put them up for us here? That'd be mega cool:D

Man..you wouldnt even say what other forums you frequent so others can get ahold of some more songs..but now you want this guy to share his tracks! :rolleyes:

In fact the site that I frequent which I wont name has EVERYTHING you can think of (ebbetts,mirrorspock,ultrararetrax)for the Beatles bootlegs all available with DL links.

wOw, my first post... h3LLO 2ALL!!
anyway, wadd'a hell of a great topic.

Ive got these, so let me know fellaz!

:MultiTrack Masters Bob Marley
Is This Love
Lively Up Yourself
No Woman No Cry

:Marvin Gaye - Mountain High Enough

:NiN-Capital G

:Nirvana Multitracks

:Peter Gabriel - Shock The Monkey

The Beatles - Sgt Pep trackz

:Queen
Get Down make love
Brighton Rock
Bohm Rhap
Killer Queen

:Stevie Wonder - Superstition

ok, take care!!!

-=z3R0=- :D

Hi!

I'd really like to get the Peter Gabriel, Queen, Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye tracks!

Last edited:

Is This Love
Lively Up Yourself
No Woman No Cry

Get Down make love
Brighton Rock
Bohm Rhap
Killer Queen

ok, take care!!!

I'd like the Nirvana and Stevie. :) Please

Is This Love
Lively Up Yourself
No Woman No Cry

Get Down make love
Brighton Rock
Bohm Rhap
Killer Queen

ok, take care!!!

aw man, I have been trying to find those Nirvana multitracks! can you hook me up?

I can see bootlegs getting into peoples hands from asisstants of beatles and such but how did individual tracks? That seems impossible with EMI being as tight ( so I read) as they are. Anyone know?

I'd really love to get my hands on these tracks. As the FOH sound man for a Beatles tribute band, these could be invaluable to the guys in the band for learning thier parts.

I'd glady send a blank CD(or DVD is larger than 700mb) and return postage(and maybe a few bucks for your trouble) to anyone who could provide me with a full set.

Please PM me on this board for further contact information.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'd like to get hooked up with anything I can get my hands on just for the mix experience. I can't believe theres stuff like this out there floating about :eek:

Can someone drop me a PM? thanks,

Alex

Could someone hook me up with the Nirvana and Queen multitracks?

Thanks!

P.S: how do people get these?

Thanks Z3ro...the Queen tracks were outstanding!

Can't figure out the passwords for the other stuff...call me dumb, Drop me a PM if anyone can correct my ignorance. I added you to MSN too like you mentioned...I think I show up as Havocsreturn on there, not lemontree

Alex

I'm betting after thinking about it master tapes NEVER left EMI but when anthology was created it would be fairly easy to steal multitracks from EMI on cd/.dvd.
Anyone have any good links to multitracks? No links working...

I sent a couple of PM's. I am in need of links to Brighton Rock and Get Down Make Love. I have found working links to some of the mentioned multitracks.

Yeah!

I got all the DLs, but I can't remember what to do with a .rar file, or how to convert it! Do I have to read this entire thread again???:eek:;)

Back