Remote for MSR-16

gerard

Placed a ad in "Free Ads" with 0 replies but just wanted to ask around here. Anybody have a lead on a MSR-16 remote? Can't find one to save my life! Even if it needs repair work, almost desperate. Sorry if this is a cross post, still kinda new to this group. Thanks in advance.

Jerry

Placed a ad in "Free Ads" with 0 replies but just wanted to ask around here. Anybody have a lead on a MSR-16 remote? Can't find one to save my life! Even if it needs repair work, almost desperate. Sorry if this is a cross post, still kinda new to this group. Thanks in advance.
Jerry
I imagine those are like hen's teeth. Can you program the machine to do an automated punch-in or something? Certain kinds of synchronizer can also be used to control the machine via MMC if you get really stuck. The MMC-100 would probably work at a pinch, though it might not allow you to do full remote track arming.

RC-416...I've actually seen them come up on eBay every now and then. $$$. I'll keep my eyes open.

RC-416...I've actually seen them come up on eBay every now and then. $$$. I'll keep my eyes open.

Hello, bought the RC 416 on Ebay about two weeks ago in xlnt condition for $250 with free s/h. A little steep but sure makes life easy!! Nice not having to be glued to the deck. Took about 3 weeks of looking for one before it was listed and the guy wanted $300 buy it now. I rolled the dice on the $250 opening bid and it paid off. No one else bid. Late.....

ARRRGHHH!! Rats! I chased Ebay but I guess not good enough. Congrats on the find! (I'll give ya $10 fer it):D

pssst...dj9...I'll give you $20 for it and then turn it around to gerard for $30!!!...I'll liv like a KING! :)

There is a software floating around called TASPUNCH. I've only found a shareware version of it, which limits the punch in/punch out. But it allows you to use the transport functions from a PC. Don't know if the guy is still accessible to get a registered version. Anyone know. I think you can down load it from harmony central or somesuch. A google of TASPUNCH will turn up links.

Back