Reel to Reel Studio 4 sale

clevodrummer

Tascammer
I am selling my reel to reel studio setup... It is for local pickup in the Cleveland area.... I can email much better pictures if interested...Please, serious inquiries only by appointment...

Thanks,

My studio is in top notch working order and the decks and mixer are in excellent shape with no repairs or tweaking needed whatsoever... Total Turnkey Operation...

see Craiglist link, and once again I can send much better pics..

Clevo

HTTP://cleveland.craiglist.org/msg/1989692738.html

Not in the market- I already have very similar gear- but I wonder, is $1,700 about the going price for that setup? I'd be happy to hear it is, as I might sell mine...

studio for sale

well, it may be priced aggressively but part of me doesnt know if I really want to part with it... I have had spinal surgeries and I mainly do drum tracks for peoples projects so my drummin days are numbered....

today I just strummed my acoustic and did a quick recording and it hurt my heart to think about this stuff not being part of my life...

Like Lennon said: "Life is what happens while you are making other plans."

I cant drive anymore either but Im keeping my car, so if I dont get a good buck for my gear its staying put... I did drop the price to $1500.00, which is fair imho...

thanks

clevo

You're not looking to sell piece by piece are you? I've been looking for a decent mix down deck.

-Barrett

no not yet...i highly recommend the as2300sx as a mixdown dock...fidelity is sweet.... i never even bother with the noise reduction unit in that picture...

Back