Thread: Random Thoughts

Thanks

Random Thoughts

Sign in to disable this ad
    I have some large drawers in the garage where I keep more valuable spare parts for tape machines. I have a Tascam drawer, an Ampex drawer and a 3M drawer. The Ampex and 3M drawers are noticeably heavier than the Tascam drawer. The drawers are each filled without about the same volume of stuff.

I need to figure out a better way to organize my stores of electronic components...capacitors, resistors, transistors, ICs and whatnot...the madness of pawing through multiple small boxes filled with bags each filled with hordes of small baggies trying to find component ‘X’ must stop.

Once you amass enough electronic shizat it’s a great to find something you forgot you had.

Once you amass enough electronic shizat it’s a pain in the ass trying to find something you know you have.

Thanks
    Sounds like you need a few of these, maybe with some larger drawers for transformer sized stuff.
    akromils-jpg

I still love that 388 we bought (back in 2009 or something?), though I've moved on to bigger and heavier things.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetbeats View Post

Once you amass enough electronic shizat it’s a great to find something you forgot you had.

Once you amass enough electronic shizat it’s a pain in the ass trying to find something you know you have.
    ^^^^^^^This!!!

.....although I think my box labeled “Random Misc Electronic Stuff” contributes to the latter.......
    Brad Bachelor
    "Marrying an old bachelor is like buying second-hand furniture." - Helen Rowland

Thread Information