Otari mtr 15.

aert

My otari mtr 15' rewind, forward or play functions aren't working. What is it about? Nabs or another settings?
Thanks for your answers.

My otari mtr 15' rewind, forward or play functions aren't working. What is it about? Nabs or another settings?
Thanks for your answers.

Have you tried lifting the tension arm to the right hand side? Can you see the capstain spinning? Or at least hear the motor running?

Also; what tape are you using? When did it last work? It can be sticky shed syndrome, especially if it's Ampex 456 or certain kinds of Scotch.

Have you tried lifting the tension arm to the right hand side? Can you see the capstain spinning? Or at least hear the motor running?

Also; what tape are you using? When did it last work? It can be sticky shed syndrome, especially if it's Ampex 456 or certain kinds of Scotch.
Thank you for your fast answer Warmjetguitar i had no time for to check the answer. I hear the motors sound, spinning a few cm for a half second and stopping. what do i have to do for to work it properly, thank you very much for your answer.

Thank you for your fast answer Warmjetguitar i had no time for to check the answer. I hear the motors sound, spinning a few cm for a half second and stopping. what do i have to do for to work it properly, thank you very much for your answer.
What do i have to do for sticky shed syndrome? If you answer me I' ll be happy.

Back