Otari MTR-10 Extender and parts

marklang

I recently acquired an Otari MTR-10 recorder. I now find that many of the adjustments and calibrations require an extender card PB-76X. Otari does not have these. Does anyone know where I might find one?

I have been looking on Ebay and elsewhere. There seem to be a lot of MTR-10/12s coming up, many that don't sell even for under $400. However, I cannot find an extender card or parts other than full replacement boards. I am hoping that someone might have one they no longer need.

I could also use a cable for the CB-109 locator and a 1/4 inch pinch roller. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I have the extender card for my MTR-10 but am not selling. I seen one up on Junkbay a week or so ago that went for $60.00 plus shipping I think. As far as the pinch roller is concerned you can send yours to Terry's rubber rollers. I'd give you the link buy this digital junkbox is acting up on my. Yea for the digital age. :mad::mad::mad:

Thanks for the advice. I have worked with the Analog Rules people before. They have a lot of knowledge and are reliable. However, they are not showing that they have any of the parts I need.

Call Soren Withrop at CS electronics about the extender. he could probably make you one. He's an ex Otari tech and has lots of parts. tell him Ken in Cleveland recommended him. Also, Terry is definitely the guy for pinch rollers. You can find both of them on the interwebs.

Back