The ONE thing I haven't seen in Dave's photos............

jjones,

That's a pretty sweet deal. If you can run tone into each channel and confirm that it is a functioning unit, I say its worth it, especially being local and being able to avoid shipping (and the potential for shipping damage). Being able to try it before you buy it is really great.

Does it have the manual with it?

That's an amazing deal, if only i lived in the US. No chance of getting anything near that quality & price in the UK. 8 Seperate busses, 16 mono mic i/p (all with inserts - i think), looks like it has good long faders as well. I'm incredibly jealous just what i've been looking for :mad:

We could do with a Craigs List over this side of the pond! Only similar site is Gumtree or the SOS readers adverts which are both usually expensive!

We could do with a Craigs List over this side of the pond! Only similar site is Gumtree or the SOS readers adverts which are both usually expensive!

i know i hate the uk, i'm buying a rubber dingy and some paddles. Au revoir amigos hope you get confused and drown in my wake. gum tree - who the hell are you? gum tree "fridge door, used, comes with fridge magnets - buyer must live 20.3 miles from my flat and uplift the door by carry unit over head while hopping to "wake me up before you go go"" also buyer must wear bermuda shorts & sandles.

Last edited:
I owned one and I think it's a great mixer and is worth picking up unless you currently have a better mixer. What are you using now?

-MD

Ummm..........my 424 mkII........:eek::p

Cool, I'll see if I can snag it. I'll bring something along to check the inputs for sure. Thanks for the input guys!;)

Score!

I finally got this monster. Holy crap is it huge! It's quite a bit larger than I was expecting, but I snagged it non-the-less. Now, to find a manual and figure out how to use this damned thing!:D

PM me

I finally got this monster. Holy crap is it huge! It's quite a bit larger than I was expecting, but I snagged it non-the-less. Now, to find a manual and figure out how to use this damned thing!:D

PM me with your email address and I'll send you a PDF owners manual. 47 pages (no schematics) This should get you going.

2 MB in size

--Ethan

Back