OMG! Check this guy's collection!! WOWEEE!!!

Oh yeah, looking over your link, seems he was indeed trying to sell all at once. I wonder what happened ? :confused:

cjacek said:
Oh yeah, looking over your link, seems he was indeed trying to sell all at once. I wonder what happened ? :confused:
Too much at once, I'd say. Either that or it was some kind of 'vanity auction'.

There was a guy selling three TSR-8s a while ago - he wanted £750 (~$1800) for them all, but predictably enough, no-one would bite. I suggested he split them, and managed to snag the two less-decent ones for spares/repair.

admittedly, I am a product of the digital age.... I thought my one 4track Cassette deck was too much analog LOL. I gotta say I love the way he displays the collection. It got me thinking.... How can I display and show off my collection of plug-ins? :p

cjacek said:
I wonder what happened ? :confused:
If I remember correctly the guy was saying that he feels like he sort of going nuts and has decided to stop that "addiction" of collecting tape decks.
Also when he was trying to sell 'em all at once - there were no takers. I guess there was no one around at the moment to give IT up. hmmmmmmmmmmm, Bad timing? :D

Dr ZEE said:
If I remember correctly the guy was saying that he feels like he sort of going nuts and has decided to stop that "addiction" of collecting tape decks.
Also when he was trying to sell 'em all at once - there were no takers. I guess there was no one around at the moment to give IT up. hmmmmmmmmmmm, Bad timing? :D

Oh yeah, I remember that! :D

This guy needs to watch TLC!

As nice as that guy's collection is, the shelving system he built to display it on sucks donkey balls. :rolleyes:

And that weird lighting diffusion thing on the ceiling was equally beneath the class of the gear.

Interior decorator rant off.

Cheers! :)

Back