New R2R from Thorens

I've seen a resurgence of classic records being re released on RtR. Allegedly some are straight off the 2 track masters. Makes sense that a playback deck would be made for the folk who want to spend the coin.

Dam I would have bought one if it could record, along with a Nordost TYR 2 Power Cable.

Alan

"Tyr 2 cables provide the resolution, acumen and effortless musicality found in only the highest echelons of cables at a more realistic price point."

:laughings:

They are on sale at a "special price"...down from $4,095 to only $3,599 for an AC power cord. :facepalm:
Now that is what I call high-end BS....I mean really.

Shit. The wiring in my studio. cost less than that. I mean from the ground up
So theyre saying that their 3 to 4 k pwr cord will improve my 2500 wiring throughout?
Sold! Sign me up! Get me 4 or 5 lol :D

Reminds me. Friend of mine bought into all the cable stuff. Got monster cable for his passive monitors, then went and wired from the crossover to the drivers with that same wire gauge, and then to be safe fused it. He was so proud and swore it improved the clarity and definition.
You should have seen the look on his face when I said......"but all that signal is passing through that tiny strand of metal in the fuse, don't that defeat the purpose?"

What I love about the high priced power cables is that there are many Miles of crappy wiring between the generators and the house, and within the house that does not come into the equation. :facepalm::facepalm:

Alan.

PS sorry to take the thread off track.

What I love about the high priced power cables is that there are many Miles of crappy wiring between the generators and the house, and within the house that does not come into the equation. :facepalm::facepalm:

Alan.

PS sorry to take the thread off track.

No apology needed. The people that want and can afford that RtR, I'm sure are already aware of it. Probably been waiting.

Back to off topic. :D

Just as in the 60s, where cordless power tools didn't exist, but are common today, we'll see cordless audio gear in the future.

It will be completely off the electrical grid except for battery charges.

Oh wait. .....we already have that. An iphone with wireless earbuds. The pinnacle of hifi for some.
:D

Back