New 4-track site

famous beagle

Hey y'all,

I just started my new site that's devoted entirely to the cassette 4-track recorder. It's called The Four Track Brigade. Right now it's totally barebones, but hopefully I'll get some of you analog nuts to come check it out and join the cause. :)

www.4trackbrigade.webs.com

Thanks!

Hey y'all,

I just started my new site that's devoted entirely to the cassette 4-track recorder. It's called The Four Track Brigade. Right now it's totally barebones, but hopefully I'll get some of you analog nuts to come check it out and join the cause. :)

www.4trackbrigade.webs.com

Thanks!

good luck with the site!

never had a cassette four track, just r2rs.

that's effing awesome! good job... I'll lurk around there for sure.

Thanks for the encouragement y'all. There's not a whole lot in the way of content on there yet, but I'm hoping it will catch on slowly but surely.

Actually when you gave the "barebones" disclaimer in the original post I was expecting...um...barebones...looks really nice.

Best of luck and I'll put that one in my favorites.

BOO-YAH COCKROACHES!!!! :D

I'll head over. I used my Fostex x50 (the first one, hard to remember if that is the right model) to death back in '85.

Thanks y'all. Up to 7 members and counting! :)

JJones, what part of Texas are you in? I lived there for the first 34 years of my life --- first half in the Houston area, and the second half in the Dallas area.

Back