Neotek I/O Help

kyamcalvert

Hey there, I know this isn't a console-specific subforum, but having read some pretty great console threads here over the years, I figured I'd give it a shot.

I recently picked up a small Neotek super cheap. Like, really small. Theatre small. 4 mic/line ins, 2 "trigger" channels (with a square PLAY button, which I assume was for house music or a tape machine - unsure of the technical name for these modules), 4 sub stereos and a master section.

The back side has a standard looking punch block, but nothing quite labeled. I have ZERO paperwork on this thing. My question: before I pull each and every module in an attempt to physically trace each connection, is there a quick and easy method of deducing whats what on this punch down block? I'm competent with tools and pretty dang solid with a soldering iron (welder by trade), but an electrical engineer I aint. Any and all help is appreciated!!

I was gonna post up a pic...much to my chagrin, I can't figure out how...

I'm not sure about the Neotek question ... sorry. Regarding the picture issue, I think you're required to make a minimum amount of posts before you're allowed to add attachments. (Not sure about the number, though, sorry.)

Back