Need a power adapter...

tf5_bassist

The LouDogg
I recently picked up a Tascam Porta One recorder in exchange for a Floater tshirt (lol), and I'm not sure if it really works or not. But I need the power adapter for it. I don't really have the money to go and special order one, so I thought I'd give it a shot and see if anyone has one floating around that they'd part with for cheap. This way I can see if the damn thing even works, and see if i need to sink some money into repairing it. or just buy a new one on ebay. or something better.

Or if someone wants to be generous and send me a complete 424 or something, i suppose i could settle for that, too. ;)

Thanks!

The power requirements are 11 to 15 volts, 350 mA. So, any cheap style adaptor from Radioshack should get you going for about 15 bucks.

Cheers!:)

The Ghost of FM said:
The power requirements are 11 to 15 volts, 350 mA. So, any cheap style adaptor from Radioshack should get you going for about 15 bucks.

Cheers!:)

I know. I worked at RadioShack for two years hehe. I was trying not to spend that much, especially on something i don't even know if it works or not. normally i wouldn't be so cheap, but i'm saving up for a new apartment next month lol.

Back