My blog, 15ips.com

lo.fi.love

Functionally obsessed.
Hey friends,

I'd like to share my blog with this forum. I learned so much of what I know from reading your posts and interacting with you here.

I've been working on this blog for almost a year and I just recently got more into the groove of blogging. If you would do me a favor and add it to your Google Reader, or track it whichever way you track blogs, I'd really appreciate it.

Here it is: 15ips.com: Doing it on tape.

Thank you guys!

Jeff

I enjoyed reading this...and after watching the Thursday vid, can I be the first to coin the term TAPE MULLET??
not_ripe.gif

Read it...

Replied to it...

Added it to my new Google Reader...

Love the editing video...like watching how that guy gives the transport a boost when engaging PLAY, REW or FFWD...and how he gives the brakes a hand too...I want to get that comfy working with my machines...guess I have to get them stationed, setup and running first. :o

Also liked your noise clip. You should add some info about how you put that together. Wondering about sources of the different sounds, and what you are doing for the ping-pong delay...

Hey! Thanks a lot, Cory. I just wrote a detailed response to your comment.

I really appreciate the feedback and I hope others will also chime in with theirs. I hope to eventually give mini-tutorials on certain techniques... I've built a pretty broad "palette" and it'd be a lot of fun to share it with people.

PS. You're probably going to be busy, but I'm going to be in Portland to visit my folks around Christmas. If you somehow find yourself within the vicinity of Portland proper it'd be fun to get coffee!

Back