Missed RC90 on ebay, damn

RICK FITZPATRICK

I've been watching for a year for one of these. Finally, one comes up and I watched it all week and MISSED IT. Damn, I should have known you'd get it Reel Person!!
fitZ:( :D

Thanks so much GFM or is that the Font?:D Hey, I really appreciate it but I probably couldn't afford the shipping:eek: and I'd be leary of shipping a M3700 that far. AND , I'm not familiar with the voltage in Denmark. I thought they were 240v. Great price though.
Anyway, I think I'll just wait till one comes available within 1000 miles. I might even drive to pick it up. May take a while, but my studio is torn down, and won't be rebuilt for a while. Wife has other things in mind right now:D Plus, I have a pole barn, roofs, and other prioritys before winter. AND I have to get my shop up and running before I can build the studio. Again, thanks GFM, cause had it been in the states and I missed it I'd been PISSED!
How is your studio doing. I saw your setup with the two 312's. Cool. I originally designed my console for the same thing. I'll post some pics soon so you can see how it assembles. Pretty cool, to me anyway.
fitZ

RF, it was a fixer, anyway, and hence the low bid.

I'll sell it to you at cost + $10 + shipping, if you really want it. That's a square deal, you know, and I already have two or three of them! PM me, if you want.

PS, if any of you heads are bidding on stuff, maybe someone PM me and tell me, since I'm scanning Ebay/Tascam constantly, and I surely don't want to bid against my friends,...

[eh, cjacek? Ha.]

Rick,

The two 3212B's are doing well! in fact, tomorrow, my band-mate is coming over and we will be recording a tune I wrote close to 20 years ago called "Dead Wrong". A happy little heavy metal tune about all the violence in the world. It was originally done on my Portastudio 244 and we hope to modernize the track both sonic-ly and lyrically on the MS-16. Wish us luck!

ps, You can call me font, FM, Ghost, asswipe......I answer to almost anything! lol

Cheers!:)

Back