Mackie Ultramix 34 vs Ultra Pilot

After 8 year of top secret laboratory research, the Mackie Group, working in conjunction with the folks at Pratney industries decided that simulating the analog environment of a 64 chanel large frame console was difficult to achieve.

They devised a touch sensitive, multi monitored GUI and had it fashioned into a five monitor setup that went in a wrap around design in front of the user.

After many thousand of hours of test research by heavily sedated recording engineers, musicians and chimpanzees, it was decision of the executive board to forget about simulating analog mixers and instead, give Microsoft a run for the money in the popular flight simulation market.

As Microsoft's program has pre-arranged flight plans, so too does the Mackie Ultra-Pilot.

The beginning flight has Jim Morrison and Buddy Holly as pilot and co-pilot flying over the smoky mountains and crashing into a big pile of rocks in heavy fog.

Re-live the exiting adventures of that and much, much more, at a Comp USA near you soon!!:p

Actually, I have no clue but, thought this would keep you entertained in the meantime......

Cheers! :)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Damn, Ghost, you had me goin for a minute. I really thought they were doin something besides audio. Ok, I owe you one:D Of course, you never ask any questions:p Seriously, thanks for the laugh. I needed it.
fitZ

Back